The EcoVadis rating, used in more than 100,000 companies in 175 countries, assesses the CSR performance of companies according to four criteria: responsible purchasing, the environmental impact of the company's activities, business ethics and employee well-being.
In 2023, HENSOLDT Nexeya France achieved a score of 74/100, improving on its score of 71/100 in 2022. This places the company in the top 2% worldwide of companies in the sector assessed by EcoVadis.
An ongoing commitment to CSR
With the ambition of being an exemplary company in terms of environmental, social and societal responsibility, HENSOLDT Nexeya France continually implements numerous actions to reduce its environmental impact, contribute to the sustainability of its industrial ecosystem and have a positive impact on the company’s surrounding and its employees.
Some of the key actions taken in recent years include
- Responsible purchasing policy through the evaluation of suppliers based on CSR criteria
- Ongoing deployment of the ISO 14001 standard, with the aim of first certification in 2025
- Elimination of single-use plastic on all sites and provision of reusable cups and bottles to all employees
- Mandatory compliance training for all employees (anti-corruption and protection of free competition)
- Support for charitable non-profit associations through the introduction of micro-donations on salaries and hours of voluntary work (participation in World CleanUp Day, the national food bank collection, etc.).
- Support for parenthood in the workplace, with nursery places reserved for employees via the "Les Jeunes Pousses" network.
- Actions to promote diversity in the industry: partnership with the Elles Bougent association (supporting female careers in engineering), participation in DuoDay (to attract disabled professionales in the company), etc.
- Actions to improve employees' quality of life at work: « well-being at work » survey, work from home agreement, awareness sessions on psycho-social risks, etc.
A commitment aligned with that of the HENSOLDT group
HENSOLDT Nexeya France has a long-standing commitment to CSR. The company joined the United Nations Global Compact in 2013 and is now pursuing its commitment within the HENSOLDT group, which in turn joined in 2021, covering all the group's entities. Similarly, the progress report on HENSOLDT Nexeya France's CSR actions is now included in that of HENSOLDT. This report is available here.